UP ITI Counselling 2018 is published by the board of Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who want to take admission in the ITI sector then they have to fill the required application form before the last date mention. After application form, they can apply for the UP ITI Admission session 2018.
UP ITI Counselling 2018
The Uttar Pradesh ITI counseling will be conducted by the Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad for admission in ITI courses in relevant trades. UP ITI Counselling 2018 will be getting started from the month of July 2018. ITI counseling will take place on the basis of their marks obtained by the candidates in 10th or 12th class.
After result announcement, candidates need to register themselves for the counseling process. Candidates can choose the college and lock the seat at given scenario. You need to show all the required document at the time of UP ITI Seat Allotment session 2018. Required documents must be original along with their scanned photocopies. The candidate has to report to the allotted college for the counseling session.
UP ITI Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018 Details
The board has issued the notification for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the UP ITI Counselling 2018 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. The seat will be allocated on the basis of the merit list. Candidates will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT courses under various trades available.
candidates who will clear their respective secondary school or higher secondary school examination then only they can apply for the counseling process of the ITI conducted by the VPPUP. The VPPUP ITI Counselling 2018 eligibility criteria have given below.
- The minimum age of students should be 14 years as on the year of admission.
- There is no relaxation will be provided in minimum age limit.
- No upper age limit criteria will be there.
- Students must have passed their high school education from a recognized board.
- Appearing and interested candidates who fill all the requirements can also apply.
UP ITI Counselling Rounds 2018 Updates
In the counseling process of Industrial Training Institute, there will be four rounds from the candidates have to pass. Those candidates who are going to appear in the UP ITI Counselling 2018 must go through all the four rounds conducted by the board of Uttar Pradesh. The round process is mentioned below read carefully all the details:
The candidates who have applied for the admission in the Industrial Training Institute then they should have the required documents at the time of UP ITI admission rounds 2018. The documents are domicile of Uttar Pradesh, 10th class mark sheet with passing certificate, Recent colored photographs, Registration slip, Caste / other certificates (if applicable)and Proof of Identity.
Counseling Round details:
- In First Round, seat allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a student does not take admission in given period of time, then his/her Allocation will be cancelled and will be kept out of next process.
- In the second round, allocation process will start for the remaining seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take part in this process.
- The second List will be shown on the website and students will be reminded of their registered mobile no. Students will be given 06 Days’ time to take admission.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of remaining seats and process of UP ITI Counselling 2018 will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- In the third round, those students will be considered who have not allotted any seat.
- After the third round, the remaining seats will be considered as unreserved and seat allocation process will start again.
- Based on remaining seats, the online application will be invited from students on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly registered students have to verify their documents from the principal of Institute within 3 Days.
- A process will be completed district wise within 04 Days & students shall be given 5 Days time to take admission.
Procedure for UP ITI Counselling 2018 Online
Those candidates who have clear their respective examination and applied for the Industrial Training Institute counseling can read the following procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh ITI Counselling 2018 online.
- After result declaration, students have to register themselves with the VPPUP for the counseling process.
- Then students can choose the college and lock the seat at given scenario.
- After that, at the time of UP ITI Counselling 2018 you need to show all the required documents during the counseling session.
- Required documents must be original and signed along with their photocopies.
- The student has to report to the allotted college for the counseling session.
Thank you for reading this article, hope you find this article useful. If you have any query regarding UP ITI Counselling 2018 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th round allotment dates then you are free to ask your query in the comment box our team member will redirect you there.
Stay connected with this article for more details regarding recruitment result. Please share this article on your social media and with your friends. You can save and bookmark this page.