MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018 notification has been released by MPSC for the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner. All the interested candidate can apply for this recruitment and can check the details here from this article.
- MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
- Application form for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
- MPSC Town Planner Vacancies – Important Dates
- Eligibility criteria for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
- Overview of MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
- How to apply for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the official notification to hire the candidates to fill up the post of Assistant Town Planner. Candidates who are interested to apply for the MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018 can apply before the last date.It is a golden opportunity for the Candidates who are waiting for the state govt job vacancy.
Candidates who are willing to appear for this online application can fill the registration form from the official website of MPSC Every year MPSC releases the huge numbers of vacancy to invite the candidates. This time again MPSC board has come with the Assistant Town planner recruitment to invite the unemployed candidates. The application process for the MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment has been started.
Application form for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
There are 172 vacant posts are available to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Town planner post. For the MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018, MPSC has released application forms through an online mode on the official website of MPSC.Candidates who are looking for the career opportunity in Maharashtra state can apply for this post.
Candidate can get the application form for this on the official website of MPSC. MPSC Board will release the exam notification for the written examination soon as decided by the board.Candidate can check the all the important dates regarding this recruitment process from this page as we have mentioned in this article.
The online registration process has been started from 9th March 2018 and the last date to apply for the MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018 form is 31st March 2018. So all students are advised to fill up the application form before the last date. Candidates who are going to apply for this can refer the more details from this article.
MPSC Town Planner Vacancies – Important Dates
|Advertisement Release Date||9th March 2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||9th March 2018.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||31st March 2018.|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||2nd April 2018.|
Eligibility criteria for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to fill the application form should know about the necessary educational qualifications and the required age limit. if you fit as per the required eligibility criteria can apply for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018. Which is mentioned below: –
Education Qualifications: Here we have provided the required Educational Qualifications.All the appearing Aspirants should have the required qualification as per the Mentioned below.
Applied candidates should have completed their graduation in recognized university/ institution.
For the post of Assistant Town Planner candidate Should complete an engineering degree in the civil department and 3 years’ experience in the relevant post.
Age Limit: Aspirants should have required age as mentioned below:
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 38 years
The selected candidate for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018 will get the Rs. 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Extra.
Candidates who are appearing for The MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment have to go through following round
- Written Exam
Application Fee: Application fees will be charged by category as mentioned below: –
1.For General/OBC candidates:- Rs 374/-
2.For ST/SC candidates:- Rs 274/-
Overview of MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
Name of Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Town Planner
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancies Number: 172 vacancies
Category: MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018
Starting Dates: 9th March 2018
Ending Dates: 31st March 2018
Official Website: www.mlsu.ac.in
How to apply for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018
Here we have provided step by step procedure to apply for this application form. candidates who are willing to appear for MPSC Assistant Town planner Recruitment 2018 can go through these steps as we have mentioned below:-
- Candidate need to Visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is mpsc.gov.in
- Within few seconds homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download and read carefully all the details given in MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
- On the homepage, there will be a link to apply for the online application.
- Click on the Link to apply for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018.
- Start Filling all the details such as marks, date of birth, percentage, mobile no., email id, etc. pay the application fees.
- Upload the necessary Documents and signature.
- Recheck all the details after filling the application form.
- Now click on Pay the fee as per the payment method.
- Then, click on the Submit button after completing the filling process.
- Take the hard copy of application form for the future reference.
At last, we would like to say “All the best” we hope you guys will be satisfied with this given information.If you have any query or doubt regarding MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018. you can write in comment box. Our team members will assist you in a better way.Thanks for reading this article keep sharing it with your family, friends and relatives.