Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 notification has been released for all eligible and appearing candidates who want to make carrier in high court job. Here we have provided all the details of Bombay High court Stenographer, Junior Clerk Jobs application form, and vacancy. All the interested candidates can read the information regarding Stenographer, Junior Clerk Jobs in Bombay high court from this page.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
We are informing latest release new government job which is released by the Bombay high court. All eligible and interesting candidates can apply for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 release by the board of the authority. It is latest recruitment notification for all job-seeking candidates who are looking for the government job.
The Bombay High court has published new vacancy for the post of stenographer, junior clerk for all candidates. All the candidates who are interested they can apply for this new post through Bombay high court recruitment from the official website. All candidates can apply for this post before closure date up to April 10, 2018.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
|Examination Name||Bombay High Court Recruitment|
|Organized by||High court of Bombay, Maharashtra|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer and Junior Clerk|
|Total no. Of Vacancies||8921|
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Releasing date of Notification||March 28, 2018|
|Starting date of online submission application form||March 28, 2018|
|Closing date of online submission application form||April 10, 2018|
|Releasing date of shortlisted candidates||April 16, 2018|
|Examination date||May 06, 2018|
|Result date of Bombay High Court||May 10, 2018|
|Tender Printout at district courts||Starts 21 April to 27 April 2018|
|Screening test for Junior Clerk||6 May 2018|
|English Dictation Test for Stenographer||10 June, 2018|
Bombay High court Stenographer & Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
It is the great opportunity for all candidates who are looking for stenographer and junior clerk post in the high court of Bombay. Don’t miss this golden chance, provided by the High court of Bombay to recruit most talented and qualified candidates in their vacant department.Here in this article, we will discuss eligibility criteria and age limits and related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for all eligible and interesting aspirants.
Here we are informing some points to help for fill up application form of stenographer and junior clerk post.
Bombay HC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Dear all candidates, we will inform some important points for all eligible and interesting candidates who want to make carrier Bombay High Court for the post of stenographer and junior clerk which is released by Bombay high court.
Here we are informing qualification or educational criteria, age limit, and more information. This will helpful for the candidates who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 as given below:-
- All appearing and eligible candidates who have passed higher secondary along with graduation is mandatory for Bombay high court stenographer and junior clerk post.
- Candidate should have passed ITI for this stenographer and junior clerk post. It is compulsory for apply in the examination.
- English typing with speed of 40 w.p.m and Marathi typing with speed of 30 w.p.m is mandatory.
All job seeking candidates who are going to participate in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 must have completed mini 18 years but must not exceed 38 years of age as on the official date
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
- Those candidates who belong to General or unreserved category pay- Nil
- Those candidates who belong to OBC category pay- Nil
- Those candidates who belong to minority (SC/ST) category pay- Nil
- Those candidates who belong to PWD category they have to pay- Nil
Number of Post in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
- Stenographers- 1013
- Junior Clerks- 4738
- Peon/ Hamal-3170
- Total Vacancies-8921
Bombay High Court Recruitment Application Form
The high court of Bombay has been released latest job application form for the Stenographer and junior clerk post. All those interested or eligible candidates who are waiting for the application form are being informed application form will be published on official website.
Here we have provided some simple and easy step to fill the online application form to apply for the Bombay HC job. All the candidates who are going to participate in Bombay High Court Recruitment can check these points as mentioned below:-
- Firstly, go to visit the official website.
- Readout carefully all instructions and application form.
- Go to apply online option, fill up post vacancy name for which you are looking.
- Click on that link to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Then, fill up your proper name as mentioned in your government id.
- After that, fill up your family member’s name (father, mother or guardian)
- To fill up your communication address along with a permanent address.
- To fill up a valid mobile number and communicate email address.
- Go to Educational qualification up to highest qualification (graduation and ITI is must).
- After submission of application form, all candidates will get registration id and password to save it. It will help in your future.
- All candidates collect print out an application form for future use.
At last, we would say” All the Best” for the High court of Bombay examination for stenographer and junior clerk post. All candidates can free ask doubts and query related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018. Please share this article with your friends and job seeking aspirants.